Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Where have we been?

Sometimes life just happens and takes over for a little while. It has been over 2 months since the last post and I'm trying to rectify the situation. It's not that I haven't wanted to blog or didn't have anything to blog about, it's the life with a newborn all over again. While I have heard from many of you that our blog needed to be updated it was nothing worse than my own voice in the back of my head (yes, I'm hearing voices! :), having 3 kids definitely has taken its tole).

The short version:

Addison is such a good baby. In some ways better than Kelsey. She is so mild-tempered and easy going. She hardly every cries, and is my little snuggler. She is pretty much sleeping through the night, 10-5 which you can't get much better than that with a 2 month old. She is talking and cooing everywhere. She has been smiling for the past month and is ticklish that she even giggles. If I am successful to capture this on video I will definitely post it, eventually.

Check back soon for updates to catch us back up to date. Hopefully before Christmas!! :)

No comments: