Friday, December 04, 2009

Flashback Friday: Silverstrand Beach

Back in August Dave went on his annual fishing trip with his boss up to southern Utah so the girls and I piled in the truck and headed down to California for one last hoorah before Addison was born. We spent Friday afternoon at Silverstrand Beach with their cousins and before I make this comment, I know there are those of you out there who love the beach. I am not one of them. I loathe the beach and having grown up in California, that may sound weird, but I can't get over the whole sand issue. However after seeing the pictures that Micaela took of the girls, I quickly got over it seeing that they loved going. Thanks for taking all the pictures since my camera never even came out of the bag.

I just love the look on Katelyn's face, complete and utter happiness running from the waves.

There's nothing better than toes in the sand

Digging in the sand with Colt.

Kelsey loved writing things in the sand just for it to be erased by the waves.

Playing in the water. It wasn't warm so I just think she was numb from the waist down.

Kelsey, Katelyn and Chanel playing in the ocean. This is as far as I ever saw Katelyn go in.

Another one so close to shore.

Digging for sandcrabs.
What's wrong with a little seaweed?


Looking for crabs in the jetty

No comments: