Thursday, June 10, 2010
We were so not ready for this
Addison has been doing this...
for over a month now. This was the first time she pulled herself up all on her own and at first she wasn't too sure. It was time for the girls' baths and she decided she wasn't going to miss out. She obviously wasn't patient enough to wait and decided it was her turn too.
But that look on her face is priceless. So pleased with what she has accomplished. I love how blue her eyes are in this shirt.
And now look at her. She's a pro
And so proud to show off to her dad what she can do. She'll be walking in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe it and her look has changed so much, she is more you everyday! Kelsey looks so cute with her dress and headband, really the leader for her sisters. Glad you're back I think I had two hospital trips in the time you were gone so we'll both have lots to catch up on!
She is so mobile!!! What a cutie!! I love her blue, blue eyes!!! What a doll, just like her sisters!!!
She is such a doll! And I love her blue eyes, so gorgeous!
Post a Comment