Monday, December 10, 2007
Bring on the lights
I just love our house at Christmas. We've had lights up since Thanksgiving weekend, but it just took us a little while to actually get pictures of it. We had to break it up in two weekends because it was just too much. First we did the roof (posted earlier in November) and then we did the rest the next Saturday. Here's our finished masterpiece. We even got our neighbor to put up her lights. A little help from Dave and she was all about it. Her icicles blink so it's not out, just flashing at the moment. And yes, we had to spread it out just like Halloween. We had to take a panoramic shot just to get it all in. Our house glows from the end of the street. But hey, we're in Vegas, you either go big or go home, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys do such a great job. Everytime we go by a house that has lights on it Kason asks "is that Kelsey's house!" He is sure that you guys are the only ones that decorate.
I love it, but need to see a close up or be able to click on it big. I miss you guys...I think I say that every time :)
Pretty! You house always looks great!
So, we were sitting in the hallway during Sunday School and Michael suddenly sighs and said, "I miss the Hawkins." HAHAHA! We love you!
Glad to know we'd be hall buddies if we were closer. We spend every 2nd & half the 3rd hour in the hall. I don't even know why we go half the time!! Miss you guys.
Its nice to see that the Griswalds moved to Vegas. I'm sure all that snow in your Christmas Vacation movie just covered up your decorations.
Post a Comment