Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Not your everyday talent
It's not very often you come across a new found talent, but I think this is too funny. Our piano is not in the best of shape, considering it's been moved countless times and still hasn't been tuned. So I think even if I were to ever play it again, I would think an intune piano would sound wrong. At any rate, Katelyn has found a "new" way to play and actually prefers it to pounding on the keys. She plays with her bum. She turns around on the bench and bounces up and down on the keys. It's a good thing we didn't get the Baby Grand I was wanting. I guess it's pretty kid tough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is a talented little gal, isn't she?!
That's quite the talent!! What a girl!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment