Thursday, January 31, 2008
The Cornered Cat
While some of you may know, my husband is into guns. In fact that is an understatement and if any of you have been shooting with us, you know this to be true. However he left me a website in my favorites for me to browse at my leisure. I don't just wander to sites like these, however it was messing up my favorites organization so I went to it, mainly so I could say I read it and then delete. If interested feel free to read this page but don't feel obligated to go any further. It's kind of interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Andrea! So good to hear from you. You have such a cute little family. Your girls are adorable! Ryan wanted me to tell you to tell Dave hi for him. I am going to put you on my list of blogs to check up on. We should get our families together sometime.
HAHAHA! I only read the opening page, but I can see the truth in it! And the humor!! Love it!
Post a Comment