HAHAHA! I love it! Funny story - I put myself in and tried to do this with my parents, but somehow it picked up my face, my mom's, and Michael's, but not my dads. So, I just plugged M's in the father's space... It said I looked more like him then my own mother by like 30%!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!
4 comments:
HAHAHA! I love it! Funny story - I put myself in and tried to do this with my parents, but somehow it picked up my face, my mom's, and Michael's, but not my dads. So, I just plugged M's in the father's space... It said I looked more like him then my own mother by like 30%!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!
I know it totally sucks, but it's funny to see what a computer thinks
Cute! I need to try this too! Check out my blog at http://jimenezoo.blogspot.com/
psh. this is so not even accurate. lol but i love you guys and your all amazing!
Post a Comment