The best $5 every spent. I found this at the store and figured I'd give it a try. The girls could hardly wait to get home and give it a whirl. And it works like a charm if I must say so myself. We got a bubble machine for Katelyn's birthday last year and were very disappointed when it didn't work very well at all. Little did we know that we should have gotten her a bubble gun in the first place.
She was just at Kelsey's level to eat the bubbles and she did not like the taste at all.
I love that she holds it like a real gun!!
2 comments:
Must. Get. Bubble. Gun!!!! That looks perfect! And yes, she is holding it perfectly too! So fun!
Our Special Ed kids had a gun like this for their down time. After school I ran --not walked-- to the local drug store where they were stocked.
Still eating up the bubble juice, but worth every penny!
Post a Comment