I don't what it is about my girls, but they love puzzles. Since my brother's girlfriend was up here last month, Katelyn has been doing all the 25 piece puzzles I can get my hands on. I was never able to get any pictures of those because as quick as she was putting them together, she was taking them apart to do them again. My sister is proof - she's seen her. So after a couple of weeks of this, I got her one of Kelsey's 63 piece puzzles and handed it to her just to see if she could do any of it. I was there to help her if she wanted it but soon realized she didn't even need it. Once she looked at each princess and figured out who was wearing what, she had it. The only part she needed help with was the border and now she does that flawlessly too.
Check her out - she's amazing. I managed to get a picture of the finished product when she walked away momentarily and have since timed her in doing it. She did it on my bathroom floor the other morning while I was curling my hair which took me 15 minutes. Not bad for a 2 year old!!
(Note: We have since found the missing piece).
1 comment:
You do have a little smarty pants on your hands. Jayli would LOOOVE that puzzle, I'll have to look for it.
Post a Comment