Friday, April 24, 2009

The ultrasound

If any of you are reading this in hopes of finding out what we are having, you can stop reading now.

While some of you have been asking when the ultrasound is and if we know what we're having yet, you'll all just need to be a little more patient. Our appointment is set for next Thursday and if anyone is keeping track I'll be 22 weeks. Yes, I know that's so late, and believe me there's no one more frustrated with this than I am since when I found out I was pregnant, I scheduled my appointments so that I would have one when I was 19 weeks just to find out earlier. However, much to my disappointment, my doctor said the tech wants to do the ultrasounds around 22 weeks instead. Don't know why this is, but it is what it is and I can't do anything about it so you'll all just have to wait and check back next weekend when I will hopefully have some time to post about it.

Until then we'll all just have to play the waiting game a little while longer. But while you're here, any guesses as to what it is?

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I am hoping you have a boy, they really are fun. But, if ya dont get one, I will loan you one of mine if you want. ;)

Tara said...

My ultrasound with Amy was re-scheduled at least 3 times. I remember being in tears at one point! I was like 26 weeks when I finally found out the sex. So I totally understand your frustration! It sucks big time. Try to hang in there.

Owens D.C. said...

I'm guilty of the harassing :) I vote healthy baby...gender is yet to be determined until I have a dream saying which it is ;0

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

But waiting is soooooo hard!! I'm crossing my fingers for a boy. Then we could have twiner families!! ;)

Linz said...

I'm guilty too!! (sorry!) I hope the ultrasound goes perfectly! Sorry you have to wait so long! I keep thinking you will be having another girl, but we both know I am always wrong, so it probably a boy! Either way, you're a winner! =D Good luck! I look forward to hearing next week!

Micaela said...

come on Andrea I know what it is! :) you're just being stubborn about it. I'm soo excited to see you this week!

Jen said...

I hope you have a boy! Sorry you have to wait... I hate the waiting game.

Steph said...

Bummer.....I was hoping that you already knew. I think you should not find out and torture us the rest of the time. When we didnt find out with Trevin is was more fun torturing everyone than finding out!!!!!! Just joking, find out!

Linz said...

So, how did it go????