Kelsey came home with the pictures that were taken for Preschool Graduation. For just participating they get an apron with their picture on it so there's no obligation to buy any, but seriously, with as cute as they are, how can you not? I don't really like Katelyn's because she's not smiling in them but can you buy them of just Kelsey when we have two girls? What do you think?





When I was getting them ready and doing their hair, Katelyn's hair still hadn't fallen AT ALL from taking them out of the rags earlier that morning. So I wet it down a bit to calm it down and came to the conclusion, her hair is just too fine for this yet and will not be having her hair this way for the wedding. But I think we have a winner for the way Kelsey's hair is going to be it.
8 comments:
I love Kelsey's hair! And it IS her graduation... you dont't have to have both of them. Get Katelyn her own pics for her bday (or something). Super cute, though!
Very cute pictures!! And I agree, you CAN just get Kelsey's pictures, and do Katelyn's some other time. Her special picture day.
I can't believe they put them in caps and gowns. That's too funny...
So cute I love them. Where did they go to have theI love Katelyns dress!!m done?
They turned out so darn cute. Kelsey's hair looks so good. So did you end up ordering?
They both are getting so big!
Super cute! I can't wait for our family photos in May! Been dying to get some updated professional pics of Brylie! Brylie has the dress Katelyn has on too! Very cute!
So, really... when is your ultrasound???
I cannot believe how grown up your girls look in these pictures!!! I agree with the others...they are Kelsey's pictures, you don't have to buy Katelyn's if you don't want.
So, how are you feeling? Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Have you had your ultrasound yet? Mine is in about 2 weeks. Can't wait!!! I know you said you think you are having a girl...but, I think you are having a boy!!!
Post a Comment