Since Kelsey has had her camera, she takes it everywhere. Which translates into us not needing to always have ours around. I was getting pictures off for a future post and there were some pretty cute shots I didn't know I was missing.





Although I can't be sure, I'm pretty sure these were all taken while Katelyn was jumping off her bed, which she knows she's not supposed to do. Almost daily she is told to stop jumping. She jumps everywhere she's going, including on the tile floor. Ouch. I think this was Kelsey's way of catching her in the act so she wouldn't get herself in trouble for tattling.
I love this one!!
4 comments:
So cute!! Kelsey is a great photographer!
Cute pictures!
Sooo pretty much this made my day. :)
aren't kids tricky! cute pictures, shes pretty good! Does Kelsey sleep in the top bunk?
Post a Comment