Well, no. Not dust at all. And it's not who you would expect either. It's Katelyn. The first time she bit Kelsey I just didn't think she was aware of what she was doing. But she did it again 2 nights ago. And yeah, she knows. But Kelsey is no means innocent either. All day long she is dragging Katelyn around, picking her up, telling her how to play and where to play and what to play with. Well, I think Katelyn just got fed up with it all and since she can't speak her frustration she's acting out the only way she knows how. I took pictures of it but it didn't really show up so you can't witness the carnage. Granted she only has 6 teeth but she left a pretty bad mark on Kelsey's chest.
This is a whole new ball of wax for me because Kelsey wasn't a biter and Katelyn's not been around any other kids and hasn't been bitten herself. So what to do?
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmmm... I really don't know. Auri didn't bite either (well - once, but I told her not to and she never did again!)
Andrew has bitten me, but i'm sure he doesn't understand yet!
I'm sorry! I hope you figure it out!!! Good luck!
In all my child development research, I've found that you're exactly right! She bites out of frustration. She can't tell her sis. how bad the biting ticks her off, so she'll show her! I have a friend with twin boys and one was a biter until he could talk. Then it all just went away! Good luck until then!
Hmm.. When our dog would bite we would flick her on the nose... but thats probably not helpful. I haven't gotten to kids yet so I don't really know..
Post a Comment