Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tap or square dancing?

Kelsey likes to pick out Katelyn's dress for church so I give her a few choices, and then Katelyn picks the one she wants. So for the last couple of weeks, Kelsey has really wanted to have Katelyn wear this dress. But Katelyn is her own personality and picks the other one, I think just out of spite for Kelsey. So last Sunday I pulled it out and asked Kelsey if she wanted Katelyn to wear this one. She of course agreed and then proceeded to show Katelyn what she was going to wear after she woke up from her nap. And they were both so pleased to agree!!


This dress is from her Aunt Heather from Solvang and from the look on her face, could she love it any more?

When I was getting her dressed, I said, "There's only one word dad will say about this dress." (thinking he'd say ridiculous)

And he did not disappoint either!! I called it perfectly!!

At church she got 2 comments. That looks like a tap dancing dress. And then walking out, someone else said, "Is that a square dancing outfit?" Dave was quite pleased with his "Ridiculous" comment, but the girls absolutely loved every minute of it!!

5 comments:

Linz said...

=D That dress is SOOOO ridiculously cute! She looks darling!

Camille said...

I would have to go with the sqaure dancing!!!! LOL!!!

Jen said...

When are you signing her up for lessons? Ü

Jen said...

Ummm... your Breaking Dawn count down is complete...where is your post? We totally did the B&N (Barnes and Noble) release party. I will blog it tomorrow! I hope you are reading it!

Michelle said...

I am going with the square dancing, too! LOL! Too cute! She pulls it off well, though.