A couple of weekends ago, we started teaching Kelsey to ride her bike without training wheels. With the weather only getting warmer the days are quickly approaching where we can go for bike rides again and not have to worry about being all bundled up. But it won't be long before it's too hot to ride during the day either. So here's some video of her learning and even after about 20 times, her smile never faded. We're so proud of you Kelsey.
As long as the road doesn't turn, we're good!! Once she was done and came inside she was a little upset about falling down and not quite getting it yet. When I told her that I could remember when grandpa taught me to ride my bike and that I fell a lot too she wasn't buying it. But when Dave told her about learning to ride his bike and all his accidents about falling down, she was feeling much better, considering she wasn't bleeding anywhere! So here's to trying again soon!!
3 comments:
Good job Kelsey!! She is doing great! And good job Katelyn with the puzzle! WHat smart gals you have! SO cute!
Its sooooo nice when they learn to ride without training wheels. They can actually ride on the sidewalk without tipping over at every driveway! way to go Kelsey!
Wow! I'm super impressed!
Post a Comment