Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year

Here's to the new year and everyone's resolutions. I hope this finds all of you happy and healthy to have survived the holidays. Now that all the decorations are taken down (hopefully) it's time to get back into the swing of things. I love Christmastime, but I love it when it's over. I can only handle a month of non-stop whining and tantrums, crowded malls and all the cute decor (clutter, after a month). We are in the process of trying to get our house back in order. Kelsey however, is not. Any mention of Christmas at all and she pipes in: "Christmas is horrible." And then I add: "because it's over." And she simply agrees. I hope someday she'll understand, although not anytime in the near future. Probably in another 20-30 years.

1 comment:

Linz said...

HAHA! That's funny! Auri keeps asking when we can put the tree back up.